Friday, May 25, 2012

Going on a bear hunt....


I taught my first grade English the words and motions to We're Going on a Bear Hunt, and it took them a while to get used to it, but they like it. I think they mostly like watching me make a fool out of myself, but I'm fine with that if they love it. This would be such a fun unit to do in preschool, especially if you start off with the book like we did!

To go along with it, their teacher found some awesome activities, including a time line that they can use as we tell the story! I definitely want to do this in my classroom- now I just need a learning skill to match with it!


The beautiful example I made. I love my bear- he's so cute and not scary!
Maestra Ana, my first grade teacher, y yo at my goodbye lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment