Monday, May 21, 2012

For your entertainment...

....I present my first grade art class singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider. They just learned it, so they aren't great with the words, but they're getting the motions! Also, please ignore my terrible voice! I had a sore throat last week, and they don't know the words well enough to do it without me!



This might be my favorite class. These boys have crushes on me, and they are so adorable. They want to say hi to me all the time. The whole class, especially those boys, loves to tell me how pretty I look that day...I'll miss that! I look forward to their classes every week because I get to talk to them as they work, so we know each other pretty well.

Tom: This is Abi, Yulan, Carlos, Alex and Jose's class....the boys who I always have stories about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment