Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life Goals

I've been talking about checking things off my life list, but I've never actually written my "life list" down on paper. In the spirit of being accountable to myself, I figured I'd start one, and update it when I have a new goal, or accomplish a goal. These are in no particular order, just what comes to mind.


  • Swim with dolphins
  • Get my Master's degree in Museum Studies/Museum Education
  • Feed a penguin
  • See the Anne Frank House
  • See King Tut's tomb in the Valley of the Kings
  • Visit every single state
  • Travel to every continent, including Antarctica
  • Learn to surf
  • Meet The Pioneer Woman
  • Cook a complete holiday dinner for more than 4 people
  • Travel to Israel
  • Rescue a dog from a shelter
  • Meet the cast of Psych
  • Take a cruise on the Mediterranean
  • Learn to speak another language
  • Go to Paris
  • Get married to Tom!
  • Move to a new state
  • Get my own classroom
  • Have kids
  • Visit every continent
  • Become a great baker
  • Spend an entire day watching all the Harry Potter movies
  • Work in a science museum full-time

No comments:

Post a Comment