Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's the Little Things

I miss so many things about the States, many of them people and food. My dream "welcome home present," which I've just made up, is a big box filled with little things I've mentioned missing when I talk to Tom or anyone else.

I miss:
-Candy for holidays
-Target
-Chick-fil-A and sweet tea
-Slushes from Sonic
-Tabloid magazines
-Kraft mac and cheese
-Spaghettios (yes, I am a 6 year old)
-Driving my car
-Starbucks! I get seriously excited when I see a Starbucks, and usually get something.
-Bookstores where I can read all the covers.
-My kitty
-Good milkshakes! I had a terrible milkshake today and it was depressing.
-Redbox
-Microwave popcorn
-Burt's Bees chapsticks
-The Gap



I will be in a huge shopping mode when I come home. Good thing I won't have any money!

No comments:

Post a Comment