Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Experience!

A not so terrible, but extremely unorganized video blog about what it's like teaching in my school.



I forgot to mention that I feel completely at home in the first grade classes, so I feel like kindergarten or first grade is where I want to teach when I come back to the States. I love talking to them, and how excited they are about everything. It's the same things I love about teaching my 6 and 7yr old summer camp classes. (By the way, I'm totally bummed that I can't work that summer job for the rest of my life. This is my last summer...probably.)

Here are some pictures of the turkeys my 2nd graders made for Thanksgiving, and one of my first grade classes.
















I love how different they all are, and especially the rainbow turkeys. Because it's always more fun to be thankful when your turkey is part of the celebration. Here's some of my first grade kids.

Happy (late) Thanksgiving and an early Merry Christmas!
Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment