Thursday, July 26, 2012

U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!

The Olympics start tomorrow night (Finally!!!) and I will be as glued to my TV as I possibly can be with all the crazy changes happening in my life right now.

In summary, since I don't want to jinx things, I applied for my dream job, got passing grades for my certification tests, and got called about interviewing for a teaching job that would start SO SOON. It's been a crazy five days.

But, to get all of you who aren't already completely stoked about USA swimming excited for the Games, here's my new favorite video EVER.


Brendan Hansen and Lochte are my new crushes. Phelps, sadly, wasn't in the video enough :( On a side note, I can't decide if I want Phelps to dominate at the Games or if I want Lochte to kick his ass in everything. This is totally normal right?

If you do decide to watch all these awesome swimmers show the world how awesome the team is, I will be here ready to cheer with you! After all, I need to put all those years of training for swim meets to use somehow.

PS: I have a major obsession with the Olympics suits you can order. I have one from the 08 Games and I love it. Who wants to get me Team USA swim gear this time around?

PPS: I'm totally excited for the relays. I usually watch them while jumping up and down and screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment