Saturday, April 9, 2011

plans...i have them.

"Adventure is out there!" My favorite quote from my favorite movie. If you don't know me, imagine Ellie from Up in real life, minus the job at the zoo. Now throw in blonde hair, a teaching degree, and a love of all things blue, and you've got me- Becca. I even have the strong silent type as my fiance. He's all about adventure too, but he's much quieter about it. We're officially starting our adventures post-college, and I'm using this blog as a way to remember all the excitement.

I am officially accepted to teach English in Spain for 10 months! I leave September 4th, 2011, and I'll be back for good around June 1st, 2012. I don't know where I'll be, or what ages I'll be working with, but I'm so excited to know what I'll be doing for 10 months! I'll come back a certified ESL teacher and hopefully bilingual.

I'm 575 days away from getting married to the love of my life. He's finishing his Master's in rocket science, and will then be working. Yes, he's fine with me living on another continent for that long. Yes, I'm well aware he's pretty awesome.

Stay tuned for the adventures of wedding planning, my life in Spain, and everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment